Best player for Spotify

Hello to all. Forgive me if this is not the right topic for this discussion. I stream music quite a bit, and am using Spotify which my daughters gave me as part of a family plan. Right now , I am using my phone or iPad  for Spotify. I would like to use a dedicated "device." I would like to know some pros or cons to the following devices I am considering:  Sonos or Paradigm PW or Blusound Node 2.  If there are any other ideas you have that would be great. I am using a seperate amplifier and pre amp which are older and so does not have Spotify connect built in. Thankx,
Arthur

arthurd
Post removed 
Arcam rPlay.

Use DTSPlayFi for Spotify, or use Tidal. The Internal DAC is okay, not the best. When paired up with a really nice DAC, sounds really good. Super easy to use. Nice and compact. Not the cheapest by any means. Nice build quality. Pairs well with the Arcam irDAC, or irDAC-II or go for a higher end DAC and it can sound very nice with Spotify Premium.  
I use a Denon HEOS Link to stream Spotify, and use its digital output to drive an external DAC.  The internal DAC in the HEOS Link is pretty decent too.
Post removed