Discontinued equipment that you wish were still here. What do you miss or think will miss?

and why ?
I miss reel to reel decks and top Nakamichi decks. Also, made in the West tubes. It's obvious why.
inna
The "Loudness" switch was perfect in its day for boosting bass on rock and roll recordings without turning the volume up to painful levels. Anyone (well, me for instance) who has been to a live rock concert craves the sound of the bass guitar amps. 
And who doesn't miss simplicity- being able to buy the stereo, pack it into the trunk, and set it up in an hour? Plug and play? 
Boston Acoustic A400's. Had a mint pair I sold years ago. Been kicking myself ever since.
Roberjerman - Your 1001 is a special piece, indeed. Over the years I've heard that there is a tech named Tom who works (or perhaps used to work, don't know if he still does) at Brooks Berdan in California who is very familiar with the BEL amps (Brooks Berdan used to be a BEL dealer). Many a time I've been tempted to ship my unit to him for re capping and tuning up and then call it a day as far as my amplifier quest goes...
@weebeesdad, yep, Tom Carione is still at Brooks Berdan Ltd. in Monrovia, CA. He's in the shop on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and is a great tech. He did (Brooks left us awhile back, but his widow Sheila has kept the shop going) all Brooks' bench jobs except for turntable stuff, at which Brooks' was the master. ARC's Bill Johnson had Brooks come out to his winter home in Palm Desert to set up his table. Tom knows both tube and solid state electronics, and has worked on just about everything.