What is the first album you purchased, and do you still have it?

My record collection is my passion.  I started buying albums when I was in 9th grade.  I was hooked.  I don;t think I missed a weekend visit to the local record shop in the mall from the time I was 16 until I graduated college.  I still own those albums that I took so much care to choose..Just wondering if anyone else holds such memories dear and are sentimentally holding on to their old albums.  I still play them and enjoy them every bit as much as I did back in the day.
And my first album was Elton John...Goodbye Yellow Brick Road.  Sometimes I look at the covers and think, I have listened to these so much, I am jaded.  But I put them on and enjoy them as much as I ever did.
awhittington
Wishbone Ash, Just Testing 
I listened to it many times at a friend's house and while vacationing in New Orleans I found a used copy for a $1.00. I do not have the albumn but I do have it on CD. 

First CD ever, Kansas, Leftoverture. Yes so still have the same disc. 

N

“Buddy Holly”
Buddy Holly
Yup, and it’s still in my regular rotation. 
"Wheatfield Soul"The Guess Who1969My original copy mysteriously disappeared from my collection sometime in the mid to late seventies.There's an idea for a thread...."LPs gone missing."
I keep a list somewhere of the departed which numbers around fifteen or so. I've replaced some, others are still missed. Sniff.

@roberjerman- I think Goldfinger was my first album purchase too! For the same reason- saw the movie in the theatre as a kid. Shirley Bassey wailing " Gold Fffff-inga!" 
Love it.
Don’t have my copy either. Alas.