JAY'S Audio CDT-3-MK2 or PS Audio DirectStream Memory Player

Looking for a CD transport. I will be playing redbook CDs only and would be using the SPDIF output to my DAC. 
I was thinking to get the JAY'S Audio transport, but now that PS Audio discounted their DirectStream Memory Player, I can't decide between the two. Has anyone compared those two?
nenon
lordcloud
Please provide some specific comments about the Jay relative to the April Music transport; I have the CDT 100 . Txs
teajay said..."I have and the Jay’s Audio CDT2 MK2 out performs the PS Audio."

The DMP has received tons of top flight reviews from the audio press from around the globe since its inception. And for what it’s worth,I own one and it is an awesome sounding transport. I have not heard the Jays Audio or read much about it. Can you explain why the Jays outperforms the DMP?
Hello aolmrd1241,

The Jay's transport does three things better in my system then the PS Audio: 1) It soundstages with a more accurate sense of space and layering in that space.  2) The individual images are more 3D with air around them.  3) There is a more overall sense of liquidity and dynamics/aliveness.
Have you installed the new firmware 3.10 for the DMP ? What you describe can be said for the DMP as well. And I must agree with your statement "in your system". Everything in this hobby is... without doubt... system dependent. 
@facten 

In my system the Musical Fidelity M1 CDT sounds better than the April Music transport, to me.

The Musical Fidelity has an airier, more illuminated, more like music sound. Slight, but there. I went back and forwards on them, one day one would sound better than the other to me. But after the dust settled, putting the April Music back into the chain was not as satisfying as the Musical Fidelity. Though I could live with either and would have been happy. Until I heard the Jay's.

The difference between the Jay's Audio and the April Music or the Musical Fidelity, is not slight. More weight, more information, more dimensionality, more everything. It just sounds as though the signal was better preserved before it hit the DAC.

I'm sure there are better transports. I imagine the CEC TL0X is better, and the Audionet Planck might be better. But I doubt they are so much better that it would make sense to switch. But I haven't listened to either, so I could be very wrong. And let the record show that I would gladly take a CEC TL0X over the Jay's. However, I see no reason to want a different transport for redbook replay.