What is the most dramatic way of increasing a speaker's Bass and Low mid?

Hi-

I am wondering what would give the most dramatic increase in bass and low mid projection/Volume, even on account of accuracy ...

My speakers can go down to 28hz but i need to boost it’s level, not frequency extension. They are 2 way with bass reflex port. 6.5" woofer size and a tweeter. Floor standing.

My floor is old hardwood strips.

placement and coupling methods are the first things that come to mind. I do not want to add an equalizer at this point.

Spikes, footers, concrete platform, direct floor flush contact? anything and everything that YOU know works.
Speculations on untested methods are not needed as i need real life experience from people.

Thanks!
Rea

128x128dumbeat
Just to add to this:
Some Speaker and Amp companies charge thousands more than their designs should cost because the wire harness inside is made with thousands of dollars in wire. That is a selling point and an opportunity to pocket a lot of extra dough.
They should offer the same product made with simple wire as an option that costs the same minus the wire price tag. See what people buy when they compare the 2 options...;)

Hoever, for the same money you could buy a much better design, with better "Important" components, handmade point to point, much better sounding that uses standard high quality that costs a fraction of the boutique wire.

Now for the consumer who, during the day, is a doctor or lawyer or accountant, and knows no better than reading forums, he’ll go and spend the top dollar for the lesser design, lesser sounding product because of the "Wire" while he could get the same if not better sound from a simply better designed and made product with less expensive wire.

Now you tell me which product you would buy?
Ordered the Schiit Loki 4 band EQ.
Maybe -1 or -2 db at 2k and +1 or +2 db boost at 400 or 20hz(which actually starts at 300hz) would correct the system to sound more to my liking... Ill report back...

Trying to eq with several $5,000 cables sounds a bit far from my definition of sanity...
Post removed