Power Conditioner for Amp

Can you guys recommend a power conditioner that can handle a high powered Amp?

I currently have an Isotek Aquarius, but I feel my Amp (Ayre AX-5 Twenty) sounds better when connected to wall.

As my DAC and preamp benefit quite a bit from the Aquarius, I am thinking its because of the power on Amp.
128x128thyname
@thyname Equitech is expensive, I believe a price sheet is within the website I posted above. Of course, prices may vary with each dealer you shop with, they occasionally come up used if you search for them.
I own one CPT 1800 and one Equi=Tech 2Q.
The Equi=Tech 2Q is massive, built correctly and built like a tank compared to the CPT 1800, which is pretty good especially for its price, however, the inside of the CPT 1800 could use rewiring it isn't of the same quality as the Equitech.
Lak.

Agreed on that equicore 1800 could be done better internally but for the price is a great performer at under 2k new although have never seen a used one for sale as of yet.

Mine will never be going anywhere
I don't know if you know that all Ayre stuff already has conditioning as part of the circuit...they call it Ayre Conditioning....  no lie...
Yeah, Gryphon amps incorporate some elaborate things in their design. So they should, certainly for the price.
But wall current has been getting from bad to worse and going downward. Amp designers have to pay more attention to this. If they do, that's good, but the prices will go up.