Carver 275 Crimson tube amp --- any feedback appreciated

I have a Platinum modified McCormack DNA .05 and a Pass Labs First Watt F5 with which I drive my Spatial Audio Hologram M4 Triode Master speakers.  I have sworn off tube amps in the past, but I am intrigued with this new amp from Bob Carver.  Wally Underwood as well as Jimclarkstereo in Illinois are now selling them for about $2500.  I have never doubted Bob Carver's audio engineering genius.  I would be keen to get a 75 wpc tube amp and the price seems very reasonable compared to similarly-powered tube amps.    

I would be interested to hear what you lads think of this new amp.  Thanks for any input you can provide.  
whitestix
Post removed 
Liz,
I have pretty much abandoned tube amps for the obvious reasons, but am enthralled with with Don Sachs' 6SN7-based tube preamp... I think a lot of the magic of tube sound is captured in a preamp.  I went through a lot of KT88's, etc. with earlier tube amps-- a pricey proposition, and the biasing was a PITA.  Evidently the amp is not auto-biasing, but Carver's literature indicates that once you set the bias, it need not be re-biased for a long time.  

I am going to audition Don Sachs Kootenai KT88 amp soon so I will see if I can abide with a tube amp again.  I am rather dubious, but frankly have never heard a tube amp with more than 60 wpc and my Spatial Audio speakers, while rated at 94 db efficient (or is it sensitive?), did not at all perform well with my wonderful Dennis Had ~16 wpc SET amp.  It provided no "oomph" to the music.  It is somewhat similar with my Pass Labs F5 amp with 25 wpc of Class A power... it just doesn't have the same sonic presence as does my McCormack amp, not even close.

So, if the potent Crimson 275 amp will energize my speakers in the same way the McCormack does.... and
add more liquidity to the music
, then yeah, I am going to acquire one.  I am 65 years old and have had two boatloads of audio gear in my life, but I have never owned a Carver product.  Maybe now is the time...

The tubes in the Crimson 275 are warranted for five years. Our competitors give three months. Prima Luna, an excellent product, gives six months. The tube checker is built into the amplifier. You can check your neighbors' tubes at full operating parameters. We've given out between three and 10 tubes in the last 10 years depending on who you speak to.  On this model tube life would be about 20 years. It's even greater on our more expensive amplifiers (and their extended warranties reflect this) but we run the KT 120s a bit harder in order to come up with 90 W per channel which every 275 is capable of. We have no service department because we have no failures. The 275, like all of our amplifiers, repairs defective tubes if the malady, the most common, is caused by impurities. We vaporize the impurity, sacrifice a dedicated fuse, and you're back in business.
Frank Malitz CEO
The Bob Carver company 
Frank,
Thank you for the information.  I am not sure that I need to check my "neighbor's tubes", but that is an intriguing idea.   It is evident that the amp runs in such a fashion to ensure long life to its tubes, which is are major factor in my decision to buy one.  

I have never heard of a process to "repair" defective tubes.  If you have such a process, I have about 60 rare NOS tubes that would be happy to see renovated to their former performance if you can do that.  I am keen to hear some reports of folks that are using the 275 amp in their system.