Best amp options between $2k-$4 to power Magnepan 1.7?

I currently own a PrimaLuna Prologue Premium along with a Musical Concepts modded Hafler DH-200 that had been just gathering dust. Apparently I upgraded my source chain past some critical mass over the past 2 years... when previously tried, the Hafler was more dynamic than the Prima Luna but it just didn't do anything to counterbalance the better midrangecolor and tone color solidnessof the PL... now the modded Hafler just blows away the Prima Luna for dynamics, imaging and bass foundation.

So I think I should buy a good solid state amp that will improve on the Hafler; can I find one in the $2K-$4K rangethat will also come close to the Prima Luna for tone color ability, no sandpaper on vocals and have the requisite wattagefor Magnepan?
128x128davide256
The Odyssey Stratos Monos, made right hear in Indianapolis, can be had brand new, in their, "Extreme" iteration, for a few hundred under your budget max. The stereo Stratos Extreme, for less than half that. Lots of options/price points, excellent sound, a no questions/30 day return policy, plus- a transferable(to second owner), 20 year warranty. Klaus does very nice work. http://www.odysseyaudio.com/index.html
+1 rodman99999! I have an Odyssey amp! Excellent SQ and capable of driving difficult speakers! I expect that a single stereo one like mine could easily handle any Magneplanar!
@bdp24 +1 A used Sanders Magtech, designed for high current applications like your speakers. Check out Sanders website, they make speakers too.