Help me choose a speaker match for my Line Magnetic 805ia tube amp under $10K

Since all of you were such a huge help in getting me to arrive at my decision to get the Line Magnetic 805ia tube integrated, I thought I would start another thread to discuss speakers to consider. I do love my Ascend Acoustics but after hearing the improvement that the Line Magnetic gave my system, I am wondering now if there is a reasonably priced but a better speaker that is a better match for my system. The only criteria is that the price be equal to or less than $10k. I am looking for a speaker that is not harsh in the higher frequencies but still has enough sparkle and snap that doesn't give up anything in terms of detail. The ability to deliver some low end, dynamic punch is something that I would be looking for as well as this is the one area the Ascend's lack in currently. 

My current setup is...

Speakers: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower with RAAL Tweeters and Ascend Acoustics Center Speaker with RAAL Tweeter
Amp: Line Magnetic 805ia at 48W x 2
DAC: PS Audio Directstream Junior
Primary Music: Jazz and Female Vocals 

Speakers that I have considered so far include (power requirements notwithstanding):
  • Magico A3
  • Dynaudio Contour 60
  • Focal Sopra 2
  • Sonus Faber Olympica 3
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
freesole
You may want to phone Pearl to insure they have the speaker your interested in on hand.

The Devore O/96 is the only speaker in the Devore line they have on hand currently.

Good luck with your speaker selection.
@bradf Yeah, I was just on the phone with John. He mentioned that he only had the O/96. With all the suggestions on this speaker, I am interested to listen to them. No Magico A3's unfortunately due to backorder. 
Although I am sure the Magico is a great speaker, the impedance load / curve, sensitivity, phase angle, etc is not the best choice for that amp.
I understand that the crossover is essentially a modified 4th order, which translates to very power hungry.

If I were in your boat I would be researching 1st order or 2nd order, high impedance (or flat), high sensitivity, flat phase angle (or minimum inductance/capacitance phase angle) speakers.

Freesole
Audio Physic Scorpios would be a great match for your amp, and give you the sound you desire - but these are out of production and hard to find. 
I recently heard the Revel 228be ($10k) at RMAF and was impressed. They are 8 ohm, 90 db sensitivity, so should also be a fine match in your system.
Just another to consider.
How far away are you from Ferndale, WA?  It would be fantastic to audition all Daedalus speakers on site.