Help me choose a speaker match for my Line Magnetic 805ia tube amp under $10K

Since all of you were such a huge help in getting me to arrive at my decision to get the Line Magnetic 805ia tube integrated, I thought I would start another thread to discuss speakers to consider. I do love my Ascend Acoustics but after hearing the improvement that the Line Magnetic gave my system, I am wondering now if there is a reasonably priced but a better speaker that is a better match for my system. The only criteria is that the price be equal to or less than $10k. I am looking for a speaker that is not harsh in the higher frequencies but still has enough sparkle and snap that doesn't give up anything in terms of detail. The ability to deliver some low end, dynamic punch is something that I would be looking for as well as this is the one area the Ascend's lack in currently. 

My current setup is...

Speakers: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower with RAAL Tweeters and Ascend Acoustics Center Speaker with RAAL Tweeter
Amp: Line Magnetic 805ia at 48W x 2
DAC: PS Audio Directstream Junior
Primary Music: Jazz and Female Vocals 

Speakers that I have considered so far include (power requirements notwithstanding):
  • Magico A3
  • Dynaudio Contour 60
  • Focal Sopra 2
  • Sonus Faber Olympica 3
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!
freesole

@freesole

Something to think about. Perhaps it is the components, but the listening experience was impressive without being jaw dropping - if you know what I mean.

Precisely, just think about all the 'jaw dropping' loudspeakers you heard and how quickly you get tired of them.
For me, the best in that system, under 10 K : Monitor audio gold.and Proac D 20 R, D 30 S. Good Lück!!

I also loved the +proac’s I used to run them with tubes as well

Other options that come to mind are AudioNote ANE’s, Living Voice Avatar IBX own a pair and run them with 8wpc they are sublime if you have the room for them to breath think 36" min from the front  wall) Coincident speakers, Omega (surprisingly good for the money full ranger), Rethm Speakers these are very interesting full range drivers augmented with powered base i’m even eyeing them and there is a used set on for a hell of a deal right now). All the above are very good choices for low output tube power amps. horns as some may be an option too.

@jperry I like what I see from the ProAc D48. Unfortunately, not going to be easy to find any place near me for a listening session. How did you get yours?