Best possible separates for Thiel CS 3.7

Hi guys here's another new topic for crazy Thiel enthusiasts like me lol.
My question of the day is if you had a budget of 50K to drop in a pre-power combo to drive a pair of Thiel CS 3.7 what would be your top 3 favorite choices ?Here is what i have in mind at the moment : Ypsilon pre-power monos, KR Audio P135 + Kronzilla DX monos, and Aries Cerat Impera ll Ref + Concero 65 monos.All of these 3 pre-power combos can be purchased in Europe for just under 50K brand new.
Have a good day.
Thieliste
128x128thieliste
jafant on the 16th i will audition Nagra classic preamp paired with Luxman M-900U amp.The next day i will attend the Paris Hifi show and meet Vincent Brient to finalise my decision on the purchase of the Totaldac Twelve mk2 + server.For the pre-power part there is only 2 brands left on my shortlist : Aries Cerat and CH Precision.Ypsilon is in third place on the podium.You guys can start guessing which brand will win for Thieliste's ultimate system.

Try to audition some Vitus Audio, Soulution, CH Precision. The Soulution & CH Precision are Swiss. All these three make spectacular gears.
Hi thieliste,
I just wanted to chime in as I just started a thread asking for advice for amplification for Thiel 3.7’s- you can see it under pgastone as:
Still looking for an amplifier upgrade- but with a new twist.....

And here’s the twist:
To make a long story short, before I owned the Magcio's I had bought a pair Thiel 3.7's. I got a very good deal on them and took a chance hoping they wouldn't look too imposing in my room and for the overall decor. Unfortunately they did look a bit too outsized which is why I got the much more room friendly Magico's.  After a long time that the Thiel's were just sitting there gathering dust I finally got ready to sell them. But for fun I decided to give them a last run in my system before I boxed them up and listed them. Well, I thought they sounded so good, with improved resolution, body, air and texture than the Magico's, which themselves are really engineering marvels considering what they can do for their size, that I decided to throw caution to the wind and just live with size.

Anyway, I am looking at equipment at a completely different price point than yours- right now I am using an Mcintosh Ma 7000 integrated where I have bypassed the presupposes section with Primaluna Dialogue Premium preamp- just adding this preamp was an enormous jump in quality so now I want to keep on going.   My budget for a new amp is about usd5k but I am starting to consider upgrading pre and amp.

Right now leaning towards a BHK or Aesthetix combination but there are other excellent single choice alternatives like pass 250.8 etc.   But as I explAined in my thread I would really like to try tubes- I think that with the 3.7’s it would be magical but tough to find an alternative with enough power and current and stay within budget- but that is What I would love to try if I had the means.

In the meantime I would be very interested in any thoughts you and the other participants here might have.

Anyway, it is great to meet you and all the other forum members!!
Hi pgastone nice to meet another Thiel CS 3.7 enthusiast!I have been a Thiel fan for the past 22 years starting with the CS 1.5 and working my way up to the 3.7s in 2014.For the past 4 years i have been working and searching for my crazy project : building the most high end Thiel system that has ever been built.People might think i'm crazy but hey when you know you will have the budget why not try it, when you are an enthusiast you want to push things to the limits.If you want tube amps that can really drive the 3.7s to their max unfortunately you will not find anythink in the 5K price range.To max them out you need Aries Cerat Concero 65 monos, KR Audio Kronzilla DX monos or VAC Signature 200iq monos.But if you listen at moderate volume you should look at VAC Renaissance 30/30 or PureSound A30 both very musical with the 3.7s and within your budget.BHK 300, Aesthetix Atlas monos, Modwright KWA 150 Sig monos and Hegel H30 are all great choices for the 3.7s but more expensive.If you can find a used Hegel H30 paired with tube preamp you wouldn't be disappointed
Hope this helps.

@pgastone i forgot one other great combo to drive the CS 3.7s is Nagra Classic preamp paired with Luxman M-900u if ever you have the bugdet one day.