Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
My last speaker shopping endeavor about a year ago, was A/Bing the Focal Electra 1038 ($10k) to the Aria 948 ($5k)....  Switching between them side by side, I actually preferred the Aria 948 at half the price... they were more dynamic & lively.  The 1038 felt a bit over engineered... so controlled that the music was not exciting.  The Aria's weakness was that the tweeter fell short of the Beryllium in the Electra.  NOW that Focal has married the Be tweeter to the Flax cone drivers in the Kanta series, that should be a great match.... still a bit too pricey for me though.  I thought the Aria was a great deal with nice cosmetics.  The dual 8" woofers in the 948 had more kick than the 3x7" woofers of the 1038, in my demo.   I've tried to like the new B&W's... but I don't. 
"I've tried to like the new B&W's... but I don't."
This is getting interesting. A speaker company with a long tradition of building really esteemed products gets more than just one "not my kind" response on this thread. Again, no haters but just not impressed ones. I thought I was the only one out there. I guess it is time to come out of the closet. Maybe higher models are significantly different?

I absolutely LOVE my Bache Audio Tribecas!!!  Will post pictures of them, I really like the small footprint and clear, excellent sound.  They blow away my Jade 7 Wharfedales and the bass/highs are equally excellent!!  They were awesome to deal with and even have a custom, champagne color!!  Second to none and under $7000 !!!  Review to come,

Brett

So I am going to listen to the Paradigm Persona's and the Tekton's tomorrow.  I am hoping to go listen to several others mentioned if I can find them in my area. 

I have to say, that LX521 looks very interesting.  I usually don't like the goofy minimalist look of speakers like that but they don't look half bad.  I actually like them better than the Persona's in terms of looks. I think my old cherry Signature S8's look better than the new persona line but since that is not my main focus as long as they are not hideous or cheap looking I will listen with an open mind. 

Duke , what was that you were saying about a large soundstage? Fell free to elaborate.....
With Revel you're dealing with the Harman Kardon mega-church which provides shitty customer service. For details, read The Castle by Franz Kafka. :(

Also, I feel sorry for people who buy Maggies because the sound will not satisfy in the long run, although they impress at first. The Maggies break-down, too -- just see all the Maggies for sale that have been rebuilt or repaired due to breakdown of the electrostatic film.