Curious what people think is the best "value" high end speaker (~5K to 15K)

I am on a long search for speakers and just curious what people think is the best value both new or used in speakers ranging from around $5000 to $15000? I have a set of Paradigm S8's (V1) and love them but looking for another set for another set in a different listening area (25 x 20?, maybe larger).  I love the full sound of JBL's and looking for something in that range (it also helps that JBL's seem to hold their value better than most, which will be a consideration). The only drawback to JBL is footprint.  I prefer a smaller footprint which is why after reading I hope to listen to several B&W 800 series but open to suggestions across the board.  used Watt Puppies? Revels?  I am curious about peoples experience with McIntosh XR100's. 
gene3x
Ah I missed how big the room is. Legacy speakers move a lot of air and are great values, but their character (big and a bit forward) isn’t for everyone. Since everyone is already beating up on them, much preferable to B&W. :)
kot’s ET LFT-8b suggestion ignores the op’s price range, costing only half of his low end. But two pair CAN be had for $5000, and "stacked".
I have spent months trying everything in the $5k/$35k range. There is lots to like for different reasons, neutral & honest to fun and coloured, Electrostatics and DEQX based systems to fun coloured champions like the B&W 803 & 802 D3. I have owned all the Paradigm Signaure V2 & V3’s, Quad 2805 Electrostatics, Big Sanders Sound System Hybrid Electrostatics with full DEQX calibration and spent lots of time with the B&W 802 D2 that were well powered with Bryston & PS Audio. They were all great in their own respects, but in my own quest to get out of audiophilia and just get back to enjoying high end music reproduction there is only one speaker I intend to buy as my end game speaker and that is the Paradigm Persona 3F. Go and listen to some, you will never hear a more reavealing but enjoyably musical speaker thats easy to drive for anywhere like your budget. And they are beautiful to boot :)
Your very best value will be either the Linkwitz LX521 or Orion systems if you build them yourself.  And if you're not a wood worker, hire a local cabinet maker to build the enclosures.  It'll cost you a lot less than you think.  

Building the LX521 yourself will probably run you about $5000, including amplification as this is a multi-amplified system.  The Orion design, which I run and love, will set you back about $1000 more.

You owe it to yourself to hear what this design can do.