Bluesound Vault 2i vs. Meridian Media Core 200 for first music server

Looking to add a music server to the dedicated 2ch system to make it more user friendly for my better half and to have the whole cd library at my fingertips.  I'm curious to hear any opinions on the pros/cons of a NEW Bluesound Vault 2i vs. a USED Meridian Media Core 200.    What I care most about is the sound quality and reliability. 

In my system i'd be using the internal dac of each unit and output via the RCAs to a JRDG concentra integrated.  

Appreciate the feedback as I try to become a bit less of a luddite....
wrtickle

I think the Bluesound Vault is very good. I have the Node 2 and like it a lot. Keep in mind, the more CDs you have the longer it takes to rip them into the Vault. That can be a time consuming task. I don’t know if anyone has uploaded a HDD of music or a NAS into the Vault or if the Vault can access that external source of music. That would be the easy route.
My surprise came from the fact that I setup my NAS to work with the Node 2 and spent much time loading artwork into file folders from my old ITunes library. After all this work and contacting Bluesound support, who are very helpful I began to listen to MQA streaming music and was floored by how good it sounded! That is a plus for Bluesound, that all the MQA unfolding is done in the unit itself.
I have approximately 700 CD’s loaded to my Vault 2 and never noticed any appreciable difference in loading time between the first and last.  My guesstimate is around 10 minutes per CD.  Of course, put your favorites in first.

Tidal is fantastic.  I’ve listened to a lot of albums that I had considered buying but after hearing some of them I’m glad I didn’t.  Tidal saved me from a lot of clinkers.  By the same token, I’ve been able to listen and enjoy other works that I would not have considered.  A big win for me.
thanks for all the input!  I'm looking at a monumental task on the ripping...1300 redbooks...but there is no rush so 3/day and I'll be done in a little over a year...sounds like the bluesound is the way to go and deal with the internal dac until I can upgrade my sacd/cd player to something with a digital input...

how hard is it to back up the files once they are on the bluesound?  does the bluesound rip to flac or wav and what are do you think of each?  
Backup is easy.  There is a function in the BluOS app for that.  Just connect an external hard drive and press the button in the app.  I recall the backup took around 6-7 hours.
Bluesound will rip to wav or flac.  I went with flac.  Couldn’t say one is better than the other since I never compared.  I am satisfied with the sound of the flac files.
If the new Vault 2i sounds like my Node2i, I seriously doubt you will find any reason to add an external dac.  It’s that good.