Floorstanders designed to be against the wall?

In the old days there was Allison, who designed great floorstanders to work perfectly against a wall. I need a modern equivalent of Allison Ones, to stand against a wall and fill a large room. I know that North Creek Kitty Kat Revelators are designed for this purpose, but I need something larger to fill a larger space than a small monitor would do, as well as providing bigger bass output. I need speakers that are specifically designed this way, though, not full-range speakers that "can work somewhat" close to a wall, and invariably fall short in the soundstaging department. Suggestions, please?
springbok10
Any of the Spendors -- my favorite being the S8e -- can be played within 6 inches of the wall. That information was given to me directly by Philip Swift, the owner of the company, at a CES show several years ago.
A friend of mine has his ProAc Response TriTower speakers against the wall and they sound great. Apparently, they were designed to be used that way.
Hi Rleff, yes we do. You can see the S-30 driving a set on the audiogon coverage of T.H.E. Show. (photo coverage thanks to Albert Porter)

I've done that at home a lot too :)