Aurender N10 - Sound quality performance is erratic

I am having problems with my N10. Some days it plays amazingly good, other days good and some days not good at all.

I live very near Aurender in SoCal and so I took my unit in for service and they provided me with a loaner. The first session after I put the loaner in the system was all-time good. Then the next day wasn't all that great. Then the next two days were good but no great. Anyway, this is just weird. Both N10s appear to exhibit this erratic behavior.

My internet is ATT DSL at 24Mbps and that has been suggested as the culprit (I was thinking about calling and asking them to give me a trial at 50 or 100 Mbps to see if the increased speed will eliminate the problem - 24Mbps is fast enough I almost never seen buffering in Netflix). It has been suggested that I get hi-speed cable to solve this problem and get rid of the twisted pairs on the phone line. I have tried a DSL filter and it hasn't seemed to help, assuming I've got it installed correctly.

So have any of you N10 users had this problem? If so, how did you fix it?
pokey77
I bought the $50 MQA app the day the N10 was installed. On the few MQA  tracks I've played it seems to make a positive difference vs the redbook file. But I do note 44.1 redbook files that are recorded well do play amazingly. I still consider myself new to this but all the best sounding tracks I know are not MQA and the vast majority are redbook.
UPDATE - Day 2 / Oct 25 with the repaired N10 - Was really good again and mostly similar to Oct 24. I very much enjoyed my listening session and I am hoping and praying that this is the new normal.

Again, I really appreciate all posters comments and suggestions.
.....The first session after I put the loaner in the system was all-time good. Then the next day wasn't all that great. Then the next two days were good but no great. Anyway, this is just weird. Both N10s appear to exhibit this erratic behavior......

Now that the erratic behavior issue of your N10 has been resolved by the repair, it appears that the loaner N10 is also in need of repair.  This may point to a flaw in some batches of N10's. 
@jon2020 

So I listened today after work around 5:30 PM and though good, the sound was warmer, less bass control/definition, and with less resolution. Satisfactory, but not all time. In a way, this is the similar to the way that my original N10 performed and in fact this is my repaired N10, back in the system since October 24th. Being that both N10s had varying quality of sound on different days, I don't think it points to a flaw in N10s, but may be more likely the fault of my DSL connection. During the listening session I attempted to run a speed test and it would not complete. After the session I tried to run it multiple times and it would not complete the test; the test would show download speed but no latency and only sometimes report upload and the upload speeds were either way lower than included in the service or double the speed, which I've never seen before. I also tried again just a few minutes ago to get the test to run all the way through, and it still would not complete. I do not know if this is the fault of the speed test or that my DSL is not operating correctly. But I need to have ATT send a tech out here to get to the bottom of this.
So I listened today from around 10-11AM when I had to quit. Sound was good but not great. It was mostly like yesterday. This day-to-day variability is killing me.

I called AT&T today and they updated my modem/router via phone support. The speed test still won't complete though. After I hung up about 5-10 minutes later, the modem/router quit working for a few minutes and rebooted and everything seems alright now but I won't get to play music until tomorrow so I have no idea if the software update has helped or not. Anyway, they are going to send out a tech on 10/29 to install a new DSL modem/router and I hope this will wind up being the culprit. I'm still not sure if the speed test website is partially malfunctioning or if the DSL isn't working correctly or if it is the modem/router.