Dynaudio-Which one should I buy with around $5000.

With $5000 which Dynaudio? Would rather not integrate a sub but I love low end slam.  New Contour 20-great tweeter-heard the 60s at Axpona-can I live without the lower octave? The Excite X44 look interesting-have not been able to hear anywhere-Not much interest in the press. The new Special 40 look interesting.
Haven't heard many other brands I like as much as Dyns. Used Raidho and Focal are maybes.
netz1
hey @netz1, i wanted to reach out because i am a long time dynaudio fan and a current raidho dealer. i moved up from dynaudio to raidho and have never looked back - the raidho sound is different (and more to my tastes). most notably, the bass is more defined on raidhos but it doesn't have the sheer power that the dyns can muster. i do find the raidhos to be more airy, have a larger soundstage, and just have that x-factor that makes you fall in love with a speaker. prior to first demoing raidhos i never thought i'd move on from dyns (having demo'd wilsons, focals, magicos, etc)

feel free to pm me if you want to discuss further and for some price quotes on raidhos. maybe we can make a deal happen!
I m trying to sell a pair of speakers so that I can pursue Albert Porters recommendation for a used pair of C1 Confidence Platinums
Hi guys, just found this topic as I'm a c1 signature happy owner and Dynaudio fan.I find very good information here. I had the C1 S with solid for about a year and decided to move to tubes after I tried a lampizator dsd dac. I enjoyed the 3d sound so much that I wanted to try a tube amp. Enter the Ayon spirit lll generation 4, on the beginning I was worried about enough power from tubes but I'll tell you they sound wonderful with tubes. My room is 12 by 16 with some acoustic treatment and they fully energize the room with low bass easily in the 30hz. Now I didn't get this from the beginning I had to work with some tube rolling and cables but I'll tell you am glad I did. 
You can get a brand new pair of Dynaudio Contour 30 - Ivory Oak Finish for $5250 from an authorized Dyn dealer in the Audiogon listings now. Dynaudio discontinued that finish so the dealer bought all remaining US stock and is blowing them out.

If I were spending $5k on new speakers I would jump on those.