Help for a Greenhorn: Devialet Phantom Reactor vs. KEF LS50 powered vs. Audio Pro Drumfire

Hi!  This is my first post on the forums and I am excited to be here!  As a rookie in the audio world, I was hoping to get some advice from the experts.  

I am looking to buy a stereo setup for my living room which is approximately 30 x 20 feet.  I am not am experienced audiophile.  I don’t think I want a receiver and the accompanying wires and would like to opt for a powered setup. I would like to get something of decent quality and I am willing to spend up $3,000 for a setup, but would not like to go much beyond that unless it is really worthwhile.  I know this could be a limiting factor because many of you have much much more invested in your audio gear, but would like your advice.  

The genres of music I listen to are pretty varied: Bob Dylan, classic/alternative rock, vocal and instrumental jazz, and classical are what I typically listen to.  Most of the time I would listen at normal volume levels, but sometimes I would like to crank music for a party.  I plan on using spotify to play most music, but I also plan on adding a turntable for listening as well.  My prior experience has been limited to bookshelf systems from Best Buy - and the last one I owned that died played minidisks... ;-)

From my reading on the internet I identified some possibilities and wanted to get your thoughts:

Devialet Phantom Reactor:  The 900 watt 98 dbs version will be released soon for $1300.  I thought I could buy one initially and add a second one for a stereo pair once that stereo functionality on the software is released in another 6 months or so.  Buying a pair of the regular original Phantoms could also be an option if there is a big difference, although two golds would be more than I want to spend unless the things will bring the angels down from heaven, and in which case I might think about it.  How loud will the Reactor go?  Is it loud enough for any room?  The bass goes really low at 18hz, but how powerful is it and how would it compare to speakers with sub woofers?

KEF LS50 powered:  Online reviews of this seem to be raving, many comapare it to systems that cost many times more.  Supposedly the ‘soundstage’ and ‘layering’ are amazing, but I don’t really know what that means or sounds like, probably because I’ve never owned good speakers.  My only concerns with these are whether or not they would have enough bass for rock?  How will they sound at louder volumes?

Audio Pro Drumfire:  The drumfire has an 8 inch subwoofers, two smaller woofers, and two tweeters.  The bass goes down to 30hz.  I would buy a pair for a stereo setup would seemingly have a nice balance of drivers.  Wireless sub woofers are available too.  The drumfires would seemingly definitely go loud and would have some solid  bass, but how would they compare in sound quality to the other two?

If you could compare the sound of these three options and offer any other viable suggestions, I would really appreciate it!  I would love to hear your expertise.  For me, this is probably not a first step towards something higher end, but likely a destination to last me for the next decade or so.  Thanks a lot for your help!!

Sincerely,

Matt
mpalmer
Just read a nice and interesting review of the updated NHT C3 passive bookshelf. A pair for $1k. You will need a powerful sub for your parties though and a reasonable amplifier. A very good rythmik servo sub could be had for not too big money. Dynaudio as an alternative to JBL also makes nice active systems for both the pro and home market. 
I believe you need to see Devialet as a fun speaker, though very high-tec, that could impress bass-wise for a short while, but will not give you the true recorded music for more qualified and enjoyable listening. May take some time to educate your ears and brain to understand that :-). Then later on there's nothing like the old-fashioned bass from a 15 inch woofer in a big box....
Hmm... I guess it’s all clear as mud.  The only thing that I am pretty sure about is that I want actives not passives.   I guess I’ll hold off for a bit and wait for the Phantom Reactor and the ELAC Argo to come out and read reviews on those before deciding.  The KEF LS50w seems like the safe choice, the Devialet Phantom Reactor the fun choice, and the ELAC Argo the beautiful looking traditional choice.  The bright side is any of them would be a HUGE upgrade on the Sonos Beam I have now... ;-)
If I were in your shoes, I’d also check out pro monitors. Focal, Genelec, and Adam (as well as many others) all make interesting options in your price range.  
November 8th is the ship date from Elac to distributors for the Elac Argo, now called the Elac Navis. For those who have heard the LS50 Wireless, I'd highly recommend waiting.

The Dali Callisto sounds more beamy and less full and rich compared to the Elac Navis Bookshelf, which sounds like a floorstander, moreso than that Callisto floorstander.