Anybody listen to Ohm Walsh speaker w/digital amp?

Digital amps have such a "grip" on loudspeakers I couldn't help but wonder what Ohm Walsh speakers sound like with digital amps. I'm currently running my Ohm Walsh 200MkII's with a Denon AVR-3805 surround receiver. Anybody heard such a set-up with say a PS Audio, or Bel Canto, digital amp???
128x128condocondor
The Pathos sits in my living room with a Pathos Digit (matching small chassis cd player) and Sonus Faber Cremonas. The all Italian system sounds very nice but, in truth, is mostly furniture - and stylish furniture at that! The very musical performance is just a cherry on top.

Marty,

Do (or did) you prefer this set-up more as furniture or something to listen to? If you could do that all over again, would you?
"Anybody listen to Ohm Walsh speaker w/digital amp?"

Yes, for over two years now + still lovin it....

Match made in heaven.....
Hi Condocondor

With my Ohm Walsh 2s I was able to get them cranking loud and clear with just a Class D Audio SDS-224 amplifier. My room was a long rectangular one with 8ft ceilings.
Condo,

I use Bel Canto Ref1000m monoblocks, 500 w/ch into 8 ohms.

I have two pair of OHM Walsh speakers in use:

- smaller 100 Series 3 in OHM Walsh 2 cabinets in smaller room

-larger 5 series 3 in OHM F cabinets in larger room

Amps drive both pair to the max loud and clear with no sign of clipping or strain in either. With the smaller OHMS, the 500w/ch might be a bit of overkill, but they do not object to the extra power at all.