Speakers for First Watt SIT-1 amp

My favorite sound seems to come from an SET amp and single-driver speakers but I want to leave the amp on all the time and I have kids in the house so I decided to exclude output tubes.  I went on a hunt for a solid state amp with an SET sound and landed on the First Watt SIT-1 monoblocks which I love.  I'm using them with Omega Super Alnico High Output monitors and it's a great combo but I wonder how much better speakers like this can get with this amp.  I have my eye on Voxativ, Teresonic, Audience, and maybe Audio Note or Daedalus.  Any suggestions?
ggking7
@boxer12  I can imagine that being a fantastic paring. I considered Valvet for my Tekton speakers also. I recently reconsidered their latest monoblocks for another application. I'd love to hear more about your system. Hope you are open to sharing some additional information here. Thanks.
Given the SIT-1’s very high 4 ohm output impedance, and the fact that it has a lower power rating for a 4 ohm load than for an 8 ohm load, I suspect that the sonics provided by the amp itself would be significantly improved if you were to go to speakers having considerably higher impedance than the "4-6 ohms" of your present speakers.

Regarding the mention of Daedalus, I am a very happy owner of Lou’s Ulysses model, which have a particularly flat and benign impedance curve, but I suspect that their 6 ohm nominal impedance would result in their being a less than optimal match for the SIT-1.

To add to the candidates that have been suggested, if it fits your budget you may want to consider the Devore O/96 (96 db/1W/1m, 10 ohms nominal, 8.75 ohms min).

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al
I will second glennewdick's recommendation of the Omega SAMs.

I would also suggest you try to audition the Coherent speakers from Canada.  I have a pair of 8s in my office and they sound stunning.  The 10s and 12s are even better and there is no need for subwoofer augmentation.

I have own both and listened to a friend's SIT-2 amp.  I still prefer my SET amp but it was far and away the best SS sound I have ever heard.

david_ten,
Be glad to:
Preamp / Jeff Rowland Consonance
Phono Amp / Audio Alchemy PPA-1 with optional power supply
TT*  
Transport / Cambridge
DAC / Audio Alchemy DDP-1 (shares above stated power supply)
ExactPower SP15A (Transformer) 
REL Sub

*Details of analog system are posted in last nights (could be early morning) "Whats playing on your turntable tonight" thread (several posts)
glennewdick, I bet you’re right that if I move away from single-driver speakers I will miss them. I should find out more about how the other single-drivers compare to the Omegas. As almarg said, I should probably zero in on some with higher impedance.

The only way I really find my Omegas lacking is with instrument separation with busy music.  Should any of the other single-drivers help with that?