Best SS amp choice for Zu Omen

I am considering 3 inexpensive amps to drive my recently obtained Zu Omens. My NAD c326Bee is a little warm for my taste and have decided use it for a second system in my bedroom. These 3 amps I can get between $600-$800 Musical Fidelity m2si, Music Hall a70.2, or a Naim Nait 5si. In the near future I am definitely wanting tubes, but I need a little time to study up on the matter.
128x128coachpoconnor
I am glad you are liking it so far. What I said in my post ( I do not know what happened to it ) was : I was looking forward to you receiving the amp. I had a tip : Leave music playing through it for a few days straight, as it does get better. In fact, I recommend leaving it on all the time, if you listen daily. As time goes on, I will have another tweak or 2 for you. Till next time. Enjoy ! MrD.
Received the Nuforce STA200, using my NAD as a pre-amp. The detail is amazing. I’m sure it will get better in the next week. I thank Mr. D for this great suggestion. For $500 this is a hell of a deal. My next step is trying to find a good preamp. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Interested in buying a power cable for the Nuforce STA200. I have $25.00 credit at Crutchfield, is the AudioQuest power cable NRG-1 any good? Signal Cable?
The AQ NRG-1 has a C7 connector, not the IEC connector. Signal Cable is a good bet, but, there are so many. Silnote has the Poseidon GL Reference Power Cable at 75 % off, and works well with the amp. Comes in various lengths, longer = higher price. If you post this on the Cable thread, you will get many more recommendations from the A’gon community on this subject. Keep in mind, there are many discussions already on power cords, so you might just want to read through some of them. Enjoy ! MrD.