Atma-Sphere in CO?

I'm looking to listen to one of Ralph's amps.  I'm in Denver and have Coincident PREs and a pair of Coincident's wonderful 300b Frankenstein's if anyone's interested in doing a comparison.  Obviously the speakers won't travel, but I'd be willing to pack up the amps and do some driving.

Will probably catch AS at RMAF, but would also love to do a home based A/B comparison...
128x128cal3713
@brownsfan Actually there aren't any caps or resistors on either the woofers or midrange.  Only that one cap attached to the tweeter. 

From Coincident:  "The signal path contains only one capacitor (Mundorf – The most transparent cap for the purpose) and two inductors (proprietary 10 AWG OFC Litz - one for the midrange and one for the bass). That is it."  Due to a shipping nightmare, I've been forced to look inside my speakers to find out what got damaged (before eventually shipping to Isreal for a full repair) and can confirm that that's true...
Do let us know IF you return them to TMR
i know a guy with some ESL-63......
I'm sorry, I just have to say this.
Due to the elevation, the ATMOSPHERE in Colorado is very thin.
Please forgive me.
Well, I left the M-60s on for about a week and then compared again to my my Franks. As Ralph had intuited, they did improve and narrow the gap between the two amps.  Once again, I was impressed by the bass control and grainless sound.  As before, however, the Frankensteins performed better on 3-dimensional sound and naturalness of voices and instruments.  I wish I could just magically combine the two amps, but in the end decided to return the M-60s to The Music Room. 

@tomic601
 I'll probably be taking them up to Broomfield next Wednesday.  For other potential buyers, they do come with VT-231 Ken Rads and RCA smoked glass tubes  I think the 6SN7GTBs are Sylvanias.  They should really advertise that in the ad...