yggdrasil dac and Innous Zenith MK2

Anyone out there using a yggdrasil dac with an Innous Zenith MK2 that would be willing to share their experience with that combination.  I've read mostly positive reviews of the yggdrasil, but none with a Zenith.  I'm currently using the Zenith with a NAD M12 pre/dac.  While the SQ is very good, I'm looking to sell the M12 and buy a tube pre amp.
128x128oldschool1948
I'd look to find a dac that with a renderer can use ethernet with the Zenith
I use WireWorld Ethernet from the wall to the Zenith and WireWorld USB from the Zenith to the M12 pre/dac.  

I have a Zenith SE with Yggy2. They work great together.
limniscate, that's good to know.  Thank you.

I'm tempted to buy a PS Audio DirectStream DAC.  There are quite a few on agon right now.  But for the price difference, I can also buy a decent phono stage/pre amp that I'll need when I sell the M12.

Oldschool, you may want to look at the T+A Dac or a Aqua Hifi La Voce.

The La Voice is a brand new $4k dac from Aqua that is tube based so it has a fantastic midrange, The early reports on this dac are suggesting that it will outperfom most of the stalwarts at that price point and way beyond.

The Aqua Dac are more modular than almost anyother dac if you look at the insides of a Aqua product you will see many independpent boards vs most of the other digital companies who use one main board and maybe one daughter board, this makes their products very upgradable.

The Aqua sound is very lush and full with remarkably big soundstage and good detail retrival.

You should PM us for more details considering we spoke once before about the Inuous that you now own.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
I use WireWorld Ethernet from the wall to the Zenith and WireWorld USB from the Zenith to the M12 pre/dac.  
Sorry- I meant taking advantage of the Zenith's isolated ethernet ports. ie. no more USB