Best SS amp choice for Zu Omen

I am considering 3 inexpensive amps to drive my recently obtained Zu Omens. My NAD c326Bee is a little warm for my taste and have decided use it for a second system in my bedroom. These 3 amps I can get between $600-$800 Musical Fidelity m2si, Music Hall a70.2, or a Naim Nait 5si. In the near future I am definitely wanting tubes, but I need a little time to study up on the matter.
128x128coachpoconnor
I built my power cords ( which was not cheap ), and over the years have tried many Dacs ( all under 1K ), and I still enjoy my modified Adcom GDA 700. In my 2nd system, I use an Audio Alchemy DDEV3.0, with a modified power supply. Upgrading your Dac's power supply would increase the dynamics, but, as it is, should have no problem driving the STA 200. Enjoy ! MrD.
I would recommend a used First Watt amp . I’ve had good luck using vintage Sansui and Marantz SS. For tubes , the Had Inspire is Outstanding . I’d  also avoid pure silver Interconnects and speaker cables ( too bright ). I’ve had good luck with Anti-Cables and better results with Morrow .  Cheers , Mike B.