Best SS amp choice for Zu Omen

I am considering 3 inexpensive amps to drive my recently obtained Zu Omens. My NAD c326Bee is a little warm for my taste and have decided use it for a second system in my bedroom. These 3 amps I can get between $600-$800 Musical Fidelity m2si, Music Hall a70.2, or a Naim Nait 5si. In the near future I am definitely wanting tubes, but I need a little time to study up on the matter.
128x128coachpoconnor
Mr. D. I appreciate the advise. I am going to order the amp and possibly the pre-amp in the morning. The source is a MacBook Air and a Peachtree Dac-it. I also have a NAD C516BEE CD player. I assume those will be my next upgrades. My interconnects are Audioquest.
Would the Parasound Zpre3 Compact Stereo Preamplifier be horrible choice? or should I stay simple as possible? (Schiit)
If you have any suggestions in regards to pre-amps please let me know.
Thanks again!
coachpoconnor. The Schitt is a better choice, but, you might just want to try your Nad as a preamp, as you will experience the small amount of play you would have in the volume control. The Nad will be in the ballpark of the Parasound. This will also give you time to listen to the STA 200 break in ( and it does ). I recommend leaving it on all the time, if you listen daily. As far as separates go, if you turn them off when you are done listening. the sequence would be, when turning on : preamp first, wait 60 seconds, then turn on amp. When turning off : power amp off first, wait 10 seconds ( in the case of the STA 200 ), then preamp. In the case of the Saga, you have a tube to deal with ( when in buffer mode ). My understanding is that if you are using it as a passive device, you can remove the tube, but many people like using both, or having a preference for one over the other. The remote allows you to switch between passive and tube buffer, a great feature. Enjoy ! MrD.
In an earlier thread you mentioned something about a power cord upgrade? Also would like to know what day your using.
Thanks again!
I built my power cords ( which was not cheap ), and over the years have tried many Dacs ( all under 1K ), and I still enjoy my modified Adcom GDA 700. In my 2nd system, I use an Audio Alchemy DDEV3.0, with a modified power supply. Upgrading your Dac's power supply would increase the dynamics, but, as it is, should have no problem driving the STA 200. Enjoy ! MrD.