Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
Dwight Yoakam, Lucinda Williams and Steve Earl at White Oak Music Hall, Houston Texas in August. Getting ready for Bob Dylan this Saturday night in Sugarland Texas.
@tooblue - did you enjoy the LSD tour? Lucinda was on fire the night we saw the show.  But she's streaky. How was it last night? 
@reubent, Concert was really good, saw Steve a few times but never DY or LW and could not believe my luck when all three were on the same bill as I have been a big fan of all three for a long time.
Saw The Struts last night at a small 1000 person venue last night. They are a newish glam/pop band in the Queen mode. Incredible concert. Very tight playing, superb vocals. Totally engaged with the audience. Crowd in a frenzy all night. I was exhausted by the end....in a good way.

If you have not heard of this band before and if you are sad that rock is dying a long slow death, check this band out. They will give you hope. YouTube them. You'll  be glad you did.

Tickets were $20 which, in a day when you buy $200 tickets to see has-beens phone it in, is very refreshing.

Hard to tell where they're career will go. The opened for the Foo Fighters all last year and Dave Grohl said they were the best opening band they've ever had. Opened for the Stones in stadiums and a good many other big name bands.

Bob Dylan this past week in Midland, TX.  Hands down the worst show I've ever been to.  Walked out part way through.