Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Just had a very cool "P. Path" moment.  I've had and enjoyed the album Buckingham/Nicks for decades and feel I know it well.  Just listened to "Crystal" and I never knew Stevie was just to the right of Lindsey during the harmony part of the song.  It's kinda spooky hearing that micro separation that I never knew existed before. FWIW I pasted all easily accessable parts 3 mos ago and have a mat under the power conditioner and between cd and sacd player.  Ordering 3 more mats now!!
  Going from 4 mats to now having 6 is another impressive jump in sound quality.  The last 2  mats which I got 4 days ago were placed on my pre amp and pre amp power supply.   This produced a jaw dropping amount of pure clean powerful bass and dynamics.  I can also hear even more details in the music then even before.  These 2 mats have made a very impressive improvement that was only matched by putting a mat in the breaker box.  I am going to have to wait a little before I get any more mats but I am thinking I will go for another one in the breaker box and then maybe try putting another one on my cd player like some have suggested.  For now I am going to sit back and enjoy the music
kedoades:
A very good approach you are using. The Mats will continue to improve the sound with a sense of better finesse over the next two to three weeks.

I am now trying  two Mats under a Synergistic Research Power Cell 12 conditioner. I first gave a one hour trial with a Mat on top of the unit and then tried it under the Power Cell. Under the Unit showed more potential. It has taken two days for the sound to improve but now I am beginning to hear improvement. The big in size Pass Labs INT-60 amp likes two Mats placed side by side instead of in a stacked position.

With my dedicated headphone unit I am also trying additional units. I just placed a Mat under the Synergistic Research Power Cell 8 unit and a Mat under a Synergistic Research Transporter (this unit replaces the wall warts SR uses with their older lines of cables).

It will be interesting to listen to these music systems over the next two weeks to hear what changes take place.

David Pritchard

Five weeks yesterday since I placed 16 mats in my system, and the sound is still improving. When it will stop, I have no idea. I have not moved anything, or made  any changes at all to my system, during this time (nor do I particularly desire to). I’m simply hearing even more of the qualities that I (and others) have described previously.

Thanks again Tim, for making this audio adventure possible!

What I like about the E mats is that they allow your system to sound as it should. They show you your system is much better than you thought.