Best vintage DD turntables from the 70's and 80's?

Howdy folks-

We’ll I’ve got the vinyl bug for sure. 6 months ago, I bought my first TT, a nice Technics 1200 GR along with some killer vintage MM carts like Audio-Technica, Stanton and a few Grace. I love my GR! I love that little silver bastard A LOT as a matter of fact. A couple weeks ago, my second table arrived, a minty fresh Luxman PD-444 from Japan. This is a Micro Seiki built TT and was the "tits" in the mid 70’s. I can mount 2 arms on the Luxman. I’ve got a nice Victor 7045 arm coming soon along with a Victor X-1IIe MM cart which work quite well together.

I’d like to add another Vintage TT from the 70’s or 80’s and probably phase out the GR. I like the look of the old Pioneer, Denon and Victor tables. I’d like to get a vintage table that can be serviced if needed, something I can add a sweet vintage arm too. 3 arms are better than two!

I’d like to hear suggestions and comments on some fantastic, cool as crap, vintage turntables that you think should sit next to the Luxman.

Thanks again for your help!

Brent

128x128knollbrent
A refurbished SP10mk3 could be a fun possibility. Staying with vintage DD, 2 arm capability. I wonder how the SP10mk3 compares to the new G? 

@downunder @lewm  @ch
You’d better ask jpjones about new vs. old Technics.

In my opinion square chassis of SP-10mkIII is not good for two tonearms, the plinth must be huge for two arms and the arms must be "12 inch ideally. Stock Obsidian plinth is not designed for two tonearms, not even for "12 inch tonearm. My teak wood custom plinth was big even for one tonearm, imagine how big it must be for two tonearms. Normally plinth makers asking for a plinth more than we paid for turntable.

Here is a pic of my old Technics with several tonearms:
1) Schick "12 inch + SPU
2) EPA-100 "10.5 + ZYX Airy III EPA-100
3) Reed 3P "12 + Glanz 61
4) Without arms and plinth on Audio-Technica pneumatic footers.

This is a kind of plinth i really like (visually), you can compare two different kinds: https://oswaldsmillaudio.com/technics

BUT here is OMA Technics without square chassis!

Imagine the price for OMA plinth :)
and then the price for each armboard if you want to change the arm.

P.S. Victor TT-101 is more user friendly for many tonearms, here is a nice blog of Tuchan: https://audiocirc.com/2016/04/08/a-good-table-deserves-a-good-plinth/

Anyway each time i think about custom plinth it’s a P.I.T.A., because someone have to make them and it’s too complicated if you don’t have the right person to deal with.

This is the reason i love my pair of Luxman PD-444, i can forget about that plinth problem, i can use any tonearms i want, i can install them quickly and swap them quickly.
Post removed 
Post removed