Which integrated amp for better musicality - Parasound Hint vs Primaluna vs ???

I've been having a blast looking up threads and doing some research but my dilemma is this - I want to get more enjoyment out of my music (don't we all). My Anthem and Oppo setup honestly sound great but I can't help but think that maybe I am missing out. I am thinking of upgrading some of my gear by either adding an integrated amp or separates. I'd love to hear some recommendations. Based on some reading, I am considering: 

1. Parasound Halo Integrated 6
2. Primaluna Dialogue Premium or Premium HP

My current setup is as follows: 

Oppo 105D
Anthem MRX 510 AVR
Ascend Acoustic Sierra RAAL Towers and Horizon Center

Any recommendations or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. 
freesole
@bradf 

It turns out that the stock tubes--even the 805--were not that expensive. I bought a replacement pair of 805s for about $90 each. I know some owners have replaced the 805 with much more expensive tubes, but I find that the stock tubes sound great!

The other tube types--300B, 6SN7, and 6LS7--are plentiful and vary greatly in cost, depending on what you are willing to spend to try different flavors. The stock tubes are really not that expensive. You have lots of choices for other types of tubes in these circuits. Only the 805 has limited options, in my opinion.

In short, this is the best tube amp I have ever owned. I am considering selling it only because I am currently trying a Lyngdorf 3400 and I am benefiting from the room correction and convenience. I just wish it had that wonderful SET magic that the LM 508ia has in spades.

Post removed 
Primaluna is extraordinary, I had the HP integrated and the Dialogue Premium integrated (4 power tubes) and love the smaller version. To me it is much more musical and the sound is just fabulous!
Of the choices in your OP my vote would be for the Primaluna.

However - 

I'd strongly advise you to check out the Rogue Cronus Magnum II. Great integrated, USA made, owner Mark O'Brien is always reachable by e-mail or (best) by phone and is extremely helpful. Think about how much help you might get with one of the Chinese brands from the manufacturer or one of the BS artist importers.

I've owned a CM I for about five years and am completely satisfied, maybe thrilled is a better descriptor. I swapped the single stock preamp tube for a Mullard and am pleased with the results, but it wasn't completely necessary to do that. Go for the Rogue, especially if you can use the 100 wpc.
@ waltersalas

Good to know that the LM tubes are $90.00. I question if a LM dealer would sell to the 2nd hand market?.  I guess I will have to ask.

I was looking at the moderately priced Psvane 805 @ $325.00 per pair
and the Psvane 300B (LM Stock) $405.00 $- 749.00 per pair as options.