Considering the New Tekton Design Encores? AND Owners Group - Experiences/Questions

I am the very happy owner of the first pair of New Tekton Design Encores and I thought I would create this thread to answer any questions anyone might have regarding the Encore speakers, room considerations, and associated equipment. If you’ve order your pair already, please chime in. I really want to hear what other people’s experience are with these unbelievable speakers.

I drive my Encores with both an Art Audio Diavolo SET 300b Tube Amplifier with 8wpc and I switch in my 700w Nord One-Up SE Monoblocks for non-critical listening and some big pieces of music that benefit from the extra power.

• Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
  • Proprietary loudspeaker design
  • Ultra-linear frequency response with ±.5dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
  • One single crossover element placed within the tweeter path
  • Ultra-linear, entirely time-invariant minimum-phase mid-range section
  • Proprietary patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high frequency array
  • Two 6.5" mid-bass patented ’overtone & harmonic’ transducers
  • Dual 11" low-frequency transducers
  • ​96dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
  • 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
  • 20Hz-30kHz frequency response​
  • Dimensions Width 13.25" x Depth 15.25" x Height 62"
  • 800 Watt power handling
  • Weight 175 lbs​
128x128jcarcopo
@klh007 Thanks for the RMAF Tekton coverage and updates! I'm jealous. Wish I was there. 
@teajay Thanks for letting us know about the review. Sorry I forgot to mention you yesterday. Didn't want to leave you out! 
@waltersalas I also ordered the Matrix cables for my Lyngdorf 3400 and the Encores.  Quite a little club here...LOL

I also was very impressed with Clement's review of the Encores.  I know Clement and it was he who called me over a year ago and told me about the Tektons. I had the KEF Blade 2 at the time and I wasn't looking for a change.  But..., because I trust his judgement and his ears, I ordered the first pair of the DIs the next day. Sold my KEF shortly after and never looked back.  Now enjoying my third pair of the Tektons.  Just wonderful.
@olesno 

Eventually, we may all have exactly the same systems, LOL. It appears you and I are pretty close to being there already.

I must say that I am enjoying my vinyl far more than I expected to through the conversion process of the HQ analog inputs. That was a big concern for me, but it is really very natural sounding to my ears.

As for the Encores, I firmly believe they will be my last set of speakers. I can find nothing wanting about them at all.

I have to say all this is making me want to listen to a pair of Tekton's. I have to say your's, pictured, are one of the nicer ones I've seen in that darker red finish. I don't care for large black box's, one of the reasons i have not looked at  Tekton's  ,to be honest, but those look very nice indeed.

It's also very confusing going to the Tekton sight I mean how many different speakers can one guy design lol. I may have to look more closely as I start my search for a little more bass in a high sensitivity speaker.

I respect Charles views here as well, from what I've read we share a 300b SET love and speaker similarity type.

Thanks for your post jcarcopo, i'll be keeping an eye on your posts.

Glen (one n so yea my last name is Newdick I like to be honest with who I am online it keeps me treating people like people).