BE VERY CAREFUL OF YOUR DEALINGS ON AUDIO-ASYLUM

I have entered in to some dealings on Audio Asylum trader that are less than honorable......I made a deal with a established dealer to trade some rather expensive Atma-Sphere amplifiers for some basket case Altec amps.......After sending the well packed and insured amps , they where received in good order to the Audio Asylum dealer.......Keeping in mind that this dealer made no effort to ship my part of the deal during the week his amps were shipped....After no less than ten phone calls he tells me he doesn't know how to pack them, so I told him to take them to a "Pack and Ship" store and ship them....I would share the cost of shipping..........He has now fell off the face of the earth....no calls, no e-mails, no nothing......he will not answer the phone or in anyway communicate at all........Later this week I will put his Audio-Asylum business name on here.....What are your thoughts on this ???????  . 
autospec
A tracking number and having the correct product properly packed are 2 different things.
From your description I cant tell whether you are talking about a trader who offers units on Asylum Trader or Asylum Trader is offering items for sale.  That kind of sloppy language will get you in trouble.  For the information of readers I dont think the Trader offers anything for sale - only lets members advertise units for sale.
Great news autospec!
I’ve been buying a lot more things (mail order) since moving to the country, and worry a bit each time I do.

I’m glad this worked out for you.

JD
For anyone else with similar problems.
Since the transaction involved the internet and a money transfer, this is a federal matter.
As a social worker I know how to use the system. When this happened to me, I phoned the FBI Internet Fraud Division nearest the dealer, and spoke with the head agent. I requested he send a letter to the dealer warning him of consequences. Instead, he personally showed up at the dealer's place of business! The dealer then phoned me in a panic and I received a full refund. The system is there for you, you just need to use it.