Aric Audio Systems Unlimited Preamp

They have a tube model called Unlimited that appears to be a decent value for < $800. It is tube rectified and with pair of tube voltage regulators and 12AX7 driver tubes. It even has a phono stage. Anyone is familiar with this preamp?
128x128kalali
I just want to say that I greatly appreciate all of the positive words posted here. Building this gear is what I've wanted to do for most of my life- ever since I was bitten by the audio bug as a child, watching my Dad jam to his Pioneer rack system in the 70's. I take pride in building gear that people will continue to enjoy for years to come! Thank you all for your patronage. Aric
As an extremely happy owner of Aric's KT120, 300B SET and 6SN7 Linestage I just have to chime in here. Aric is such a pleasure to deal with and his products and service are superb. I've had the pleasure of having many great components in my system over the years but haven't enjoyed music more than I am now. I'd encourage anyone looking for great sounding, well designed and built components at very reasonable prices to give Aric a shout. You won't go wrong, but beware......you may be swept up in Aric's unbridled enthusiasm and passion in providing the best sounding components for your music needs. 
Hi. A few months ago I purchased a Transcend 6SN7 Preamp (Line Stage Only) from Aric Audio. I needed something to pair with my Parasound H2200 amp and Magnepan 1.7i speakers. The couple of SS preamps I tried just didn’t mesh well.

Enter the Transcend. It completely transformed my system, and made me really appreciate the Magnepans.

Someday I will probably get with Aric and replace the Parasound with one of his tube amps. In the meantime, I am a very happy customer.

My next few thousand dollars of disposable cash will go to for a cappuccino machine, though. Priorities. (Please don’t throw things at me)
Hey Mark, Thanks for the kind words! I also wanted to mention, that from now until the end of October Aric~Audio will be running a site wide 10% off sale including all of the Transcend, Special pieces, cables and speakers. Anyone interested in taking $350 off a Transcend Push Pull- now is the time! It's easy- just use the Contact Us form on my website and let me know which model you'd like, and your zip code for shipping. As always, color options are available as well as modifications/upgrades (10% off does not apply to upgrades as those are charged at actual cost). http://aricaudio.com/tube_gear.php

Thanks to all who post, and I look forward to any and all new orders as well. 

Best wishes, Aric