New Parasound A21 VS Mark Levinson #23

Hello all

I have the option of buying new Parasound A21 (2500 )  Vs Mark Levinson # 23 for 2300 (in good working condition). I will be pairing for B&W 803S

any suggestion?

any advice appreciated
ask17
By the way, there are a couple "brand-new-in-box" Parasound A21s on ebay for $1999.  One in silver and one in black.  I actually bought mine from the same seller a few months back. 

I agree that in my opinion the ML23 is a better amp.  That said, If it were me I would get a ML23.5 instead. That amp is very, very nice.  it has different input circuitry from the 23 and I've owned two and still have one.   believe it was the last that actually has Mark Levinson (the person) design associated with it before he sold the company.

I've compared it with amps today and I beats most. 

just my two cents.

enjoy

just make sure the Parasound is truly new, as it has been around almost 15 years...
In general, ML isn't in the same league as the Parasound Halo as ML is superior to the Parasound, but IMO the Halo A21 is still a great sounding amp especially considering its asking price points. I can't say that the ML23 is superior sounding than the Halo A21 as I haven't heard the ML23 so can't comment. The current new ML gears are very expensive and aren't really affordable to some people whereas the Parasound gears are much more affordable to most and Parasound Halo line makes quite spectacular gears especially for the money. 
But in general I wouldn't put Parasound in the same league as ML, especially when it comes to linestage preamps.