Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I pasted my entire system. Speaker crossovers and internal speaker wire to driver connections yielded the best results for me. I also pasted my LPSs, Lyngdorf 2170, computer server and all cabling connections. I pasted my outlet to in-wall wire connections. I pasted the tops of caps, transformer covers, all connections internally that were safe to paste without the chance for unintentional conductive bridges.

I am just not sure about SR Blue. Seems this line is best unpasted.
Uber, Why all the mystery? Finally, why are you such a drama queen? 💃

gimme an S...gimme an H....gimme an I....
uberwaltz:
When using the Total Contact do not forget all the connections in the Circuit breaker box. I think I did 76 connections total. Of course the whole house breaker was removed during the application. Use very small amounts at each connection and enjoy!

David Pritchard
Katie
Without trashing this thread just step back and look at yourself and your attitude on this forum.
You are no doubt very intelligent but 95% of the time you just want to act like a complete j$!k
So why be so surprised when others react back in similar fashion?
Mystery solved Watson.

On with the show chaps!

No further comment as far as GK is concerned no matter what buttons he tries to press...lol.
David.

That is a whole lot of pasting!
And you can get all of that and all your gear out of one tube?