Amplifier for my new Focal Sopra no2

Have ordered a pair of Sopra 2 in white (interestingly, it is referred to as Stormtrooper by some users which l really agree) and a Esoteric N05.  Due to space limitation, thinking of an integrated amp to complete the system and the shortlisted are:
Simaudio Moon 600i
Naim Supernait 2
Hegel

Any Sopra 2 owners (or potential owners) have comment?

Need to shop cables too but would leave this later. 
syk
NAIM is great gear....goofy speaker cable connections...
i use Kimber with my NAIM amp running Vandersteens 

enjoy your system
@syk 

I've heard the Sopra 2 at the shop paired with Rega Osiris analog integrated amp with Rega Isis CD player served as digital source component. They sounded fabolous together highly musical. Rega makes very musical sounding gears and is very good at expressing musical emotions and feelings. 
Rega Osiris integrated is Rega's flagship integrated amp and currently retails for $10k. The Rega Isis CD player is also Rega's flagship CD player and currently retails for $10k. You should consider the Rega Osiris integrated amp for your Focal Sopra 2. 

Hi caphill, thank u for the suggestion.  As refer to my earlier post, have had bought the Naim 272 and 250 DR units.  Quite match the sopra and am happy with the set-up. Nevertheless, after 1yr+, I believe a better source and amplification can further boost the performance. Or in other words , the real performance of sopra has yet to be released, I believe.  
@syk

Great yeah I guessed I didn’t read through the whole thread didn’t realize that you have purchased the Naim gears. Sorry my bad. I love Naim gears and am myself a Naim owner. In my main two-channel setup in a dedicated well treated listening room I have the Naim Statement gears which consist of the Naim NAC S1 linestage preamp and the Naim NAP S1 monoblock power amps driving the Magico M6 speakers.

But I’m not using Naim digital front end source components. I have DCS Vivaldi full four stacks which consist of the Vivaldi master clock, Vivaldi upsampler, Vivaldi DAC, Vivaldi CD/SACD transport.
I also have turntable rigs with an ARC Reference 10 phonostage pre.
Do you have a turntable in your setup?

I’m also using the Naim Uniti Nova in my bedroom setup paired with the B&W 805 D3 stand-mount speakers. I’m very happy with this all one box solution Uniti Nova very musical sounding and makes it suitable for a bedroom or a small room setup paired with compact stand-mount speakers or compact floorstanders.
Hey caphill, you just get all the best gears in the world!  

My latest findings with regard to the weakest link of my system is the source.  Streaming, while convenient, of the 272 is not comparable to CD transport at all.  I fed the 272 via coaxial using it as a DAC only resulted in more punchy, rhythmic and special sound.  It’s just an Oppo universal player.