How much?

How much do you listen to your stereo? 

Love my CJ Premier gear, Vandersteens,Sota, and fancy cabling. Invested a lot.

I listen to it about 2 hours a week. What a shame.

Maybe I need a different home with a dedicated listening room or maybe I just feel like venting.
rbschauman
no TV in the listening rooms.....the ipad is bad enough...in fact as I write this I am in the middle 1/4 of a serious Jackson Browne binge with the server... but you have some fantastic and magical gear.....so perhaps you just need a jolt of new music to get creativity going....
i enjoy Tidal and the threads here on Audiogon about what people are listening to.......
Every morning and every evening. More casually in the morning as it's my alarm and motivation while getting ready for work. At night, KCSM, and if I'm lucky on the weekends I'll go through my digital library and pick something I haven't heard in a while. 
Maybe you need to change your set-up. Perhaps it's not involving enough. What is it that you don't quite like ? Everyone doesn't like something in the sound they get.
The thing that keeps me listening by the way is KCSM, which I listen to via the Internet. 

Maybe you need a good station that keeps pulling you in too? 

E
My main rig 3-4 hours every day and my secondary system 7-8 hours every day (mostly FM Stereo). My secondary system is in my home office.