Atma-Sphere in CO?

I'm looking to listen to one of Ralph's amps.  I'm in Denver and have Coincident PREs and a pair of Coincident's wonderful 300b Frankenstein's if anyone's interested in doing a comparison.  Obviously the speakers won't travel, but I'd be willing to pack up the amps and do some driving.

Will probably catch AS at RMAF, but would also love to do a home based A/B comparison...
128x128cal3713
@brownsfan Thanks so much for the information... super useful.  Will probably also demo a Pass XA-25, that's at least easy to get in the room for a 30 day demo and I'd love to be able to just leave the stereo on all day without concern for tube life.
@cal3713 ,  I've also thought about giving Pass or First Watt at try, and almost went that way before I bought the M-60's.  The problem is that when I like something, I don't want to give it up.  That is why I ended up keeping the Franks.  If I brought in an XA 30.8, I'd probably end up with 3 amps.  For what its worth, you can leave the M-60's in standby mode if you like.  There is no B+ voltage in standby, so I'm not sure that compromises tube life, and the amps don't generate much heat in standby.  Ralph can give you a better answer on that stuff. 
I'd love to be able to just leave the stereo on all day without concern for tube life.
If the amps are on a moderate load (and most Coincidents are) then the tube life is really really long. I leave my amps on all day and most of the night without worries, although I do put them in standby if I step out for dinner or the like.
i believe The Music Room has some M60 coming up for sale soon....Broomfield
i have no dog in fight
i have bought/sold with them...hyper good people