A song murdered by someone.

Is there a cover version of a song you like by the original artist that has been in your ears truly murdered by a covering artist?
Mine is 'Everybody Knows' by Leonard Cohen, absolutely murdered by Barb Jungr.

128x128gawdbless
Once heard a radio station play an excerpt of Dolly Parton doing Stairway To Heaven. Most brutal thing I had ever heard.
NPR use to have a regular, very short, program where the host looked for truly awful recordings.  Some of them were collected and offered for sale on CDs (I don't know about current availability).  I never got them, even though I am a connoisseur of terrible covers.  Some particularly notable examples include a cover of a Beatles song by the sitting president of a South American country; the song so embarrassed the populace that a recall election was held and he was thrown out of office.  Another one, which I thought was really amazing was Bob Dylan and Tiny Time doing a duet (they were good friends) of "I Got You Babe."

By the way, I bought that Dolly Parton CD just to have her version of "Stairway to Heaven."
Post removed 
Yoko Ono's cover of Someone Like You by Adele.   Check it out on youtube and see if its the most frightening sound you have ever heard