Duelund DCA16GA

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have try this cable? I have never try the original WE cable but I want to buy this cable for my speaker. Other candidate is supra cable.

Can someone give some feedback?

Thanks
santodx5
I think 20 ga is not the best idea when used  as a jumper to the highs.  I would use 16ga and have. No need to make jumpers at all if you use bare wire. Strip the wire with enough bare wire length to first wrap around the woofer binding posts and then run them up to the highs.  Less hassle, less complexity with fewer breaks and connections/terminations. 

Will this sound as good as true biwire cables? No way to know as you have to try to really know as it is speaker dependent.  Run 16ga for the highs and 12 ga for the lows. 
After reading your post again I think you are using the method I outlined. I would connect the 16ga to the highs and try the 12ga as a jumper to the lows. Better idea in my opinion.  20 gauge is not wise as a jumper as you will find the result lacking in weight and body (bloom) compared to the 16 or certainly the 12 ga. 

grannyring...I`m actually thinking that maybe the 16ga is a better fit for my speakers.
With the bass handled by 3- 6.5" woofers in each speaker I wonder if the thinner (16GA) would help in not over dampening them for a little fuller bass.
Just a thought :)   
I have two 6.5 inch woofers per speaker and prefer Duelund 12ga and Western Electric 10 ga over the Duelund 16 ga.  But, my runs are very long and I prefer a nice full bodied sound that has bloom and meat on the bones. The 12ga Duelund and 10 ga Western Electric have this in spades! 
I just finished making a set of Duelund quad core wound jumpers using 4 runs of the 16 gauge Duelund wire terminated with the excellent Furutech FP203G spades. I jumped from the bass posts up to the highs on my Dali Epicon 6s. I am very pleased with the initial sound. Very. The combined gauge is 10.