Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Another stunning result for the Schroeder Method. This time using XLR connections to a class A/B amplifier not previously tested, fed by an integrated DAC. The results are overwhelmingly positive. Though I have tried the amplifiers in all possible conventional permutations with this system, keeping the interconnects the same as a baseline, I have not gotten this caliber of sound quality using single ICs. Simply put, in every instance to date the sound quality when using the Schroeder Method is par excellence. 

Post removed 
I have known for quite some time that connectors play a role in the outcome of the sound, and usually they are detrimental. I will avoid connectors if possible. However, with the Schroeder Method the use of connectors is necessary (unless cables manufactured according to the Schroeder Method can be obtained, as with TEO Audio and one particular model from HAVE Inc. 

The outcome of using the twinned interconnects, even when splitters or Y cables are used, supersedes the standard single interconnect. That has been demonstrated informally 8 or 9 times in my system, and with RCA, XLR, and once with an AES/EBU (XLR) digital connection from transport to DAC. 

I am comparing some Y cables now, and upon recommendation from Taras at TEO have sourced some from Audio Sensibility. These are quite good and I aim to write up an article about the XLR and RCA Y cables from Audio Sensibility. 

I strongly encourage anyone who wishes to try the Schroeder Method (Please do your due diligence regarding it being a do at your own risk method) to try at least a couple different sets of splitters or Y cables to find optimum performance. The time and relatively little money spent will be rewarded well.