Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
I don't get why this is so concerning to folks.  This is not the first topology to ever have parallel signal wires.  Has anyone else ever used litz wire for their IC's?  I think Zenwave's lower cost options use Neotech litz wire.  Wouldn't litz wire be an extreme version of what this double-ic method is doing?
@genjamon It’s not simply paralleled signal-carrying conductors. A lot of prior designs have that configuration. This is a different topology entirely. Read Doug’s article to appreciate the difference.
Another stunning result for the Schroeder Method. This time using XLR connections to a class A/B amplifier not previously tested, fed by an integrated DAC. The results are overwhelmingly positive. Though I have tried the amplifiers in all possible conventional permutations with this system, keeping the interconnects the same as a baseline, I have not gotten this caliber of sound quality using single ICs. Simply put, in every instance to date the sound quality when using the Schroeder Method is par excellence.