Manley Chinook with (very) low output MC ZYX?

I currently have a Manley Chinook SE (UA Philips tubes), and I'm really enjoying it!  I use it with an ART9, but have been curious about the ZYX sound.  I have an opportunity to get a good deal on a ZYX R1000 AIRY 3X/SB (0.24mV).  Which is slightly less than half the output of my ART9.  Can I expect good noise performance?  How about overall performance?
tre9901
 I have an opportunity to get a good deal on a ZYX R1000 AIRY 3X/SB (0.24mV).

There is a better model, i remember my upgrade from Airy to 4D, my advise is to look for at least Zyx 4D or Premium 4D  

I own a Steelhead; I use it at 65db setting with an AT ART7, which has about the same output as a low output ZYX. You will have no problem. Moreover, I like my low output ZYX UNIverse a bit more than the ART7. 
The nice thing about the 4BSST is that you can change the input sensitivity to 1 volt.  You will need approximately 72db of gain to drive your amplifier to full gain using the 1volt input setting.  The Manley can provide 60db of gain coupled with the Bryston's line level gain of approximately 15db, therefore, you will have a total of 75db of gain available.  You will be fine.
Chakster- I do see other Airy models on Audiogon, but they're far more than the ~$1100 I can get this one for locally.  The Ultimate seems to go for ~$2200 off demo?  Is it that large a difference in sound?

Lewm- I have an SE, but not the SE MkII, so no 65dB setting.  :/

brf- Good point, I had forgotten about this.  I use balanced inputs off of my BP-25, so I am using the lower gain setting currently.  I presume this would result in slightly more noise?  Possibly less than if I had the Manley updated with the +65dB setting though?
Should be fine.  I have an ortofon that is .3 mv and the SE not MKII and have plenty of volume to spare at 60db.