Solid State vs. Tubes - What if Transistors came first?

What do you guys think?

If transistors came first, and then decades later tubes were invented, would we have any tube amps we would call high end?

Wouldn’t they all fail to reach the height of performance and transparency set by transistor amps?

Best,

E

P.S. I love Conrad Johnson. I'm just wondering how  much of our arguments have to do with timing. 
erik_squires
Post removed 
He may just be playing a fool. It would be hard to make it past high school with behavior, logic, knowledge, and data processing ability that he presents to us. I think his references point towards him being way over teenage years.

I used to show some of the posts on these threads to my friends and acquaintances. Not this thread, though. This one does not have as much technology and physics involved. It has been more to show what is out there than to make them laugh. I would say that most of the time they just shook their heads in disbelief. AT the same time, on one thread another poster showed my post to someone he implied was an expert in given field (something about respiratory mechanics and physiology, if I remember it well) and they supposedly had a good laugh. Well, it did puzzle me but what the heck. It is only fair that they found me ridiculous although I am still awaiting the answer where I was incorrect.

Who knows, maybe geoffkait is on the path to something with his teleportation tweak. Last time I was really thinking about it was during a Buggs Bunny movie. Diseintegrator A1 and then Integrator A1, or something like that. You disappear and then reappear elsewhere. Convenient idea. Except that convenience is, at least on this particular thread, not a welcome trait.
I have enough scientific background and knowledge regarding most of what Geoffkait uses to base his theories on, and I can say most assuredly, that GK has either flipped his lid, or....he has gone full in on capitalizing off of the paranoia and OCD commonly found in many audiophiles!  WOW....just WOW 😮