Considering the New Tekton Design Encores? AND Owners Group - Experiences/Questions

I am the very happy owner of the first pair of New Tekton Design Encores and I thought I would create this thread to answer any questions anyone might have regarding the Encore speakers, room considerations, and associated equipment. If you’ve order your pair already, please chime in. I really want to hear what other people’s experience are with these unbelievable speakers.

I drive my Encores with both an Art Audio Diavolo SET 300b Tube Amplifier with 8wpc and I switch in my 700w Nord One-Up SE Monoblocks for non-critical listening and some big pieces of music that benefit from the extra power.

• Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
  • Proprietary loudspeaker design
  • Ultra-linear frequency response with ±.5dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
  • One single crossover element placed within the tweeter path
  • Ultra-linear, entirely time-invariant minimum-phase mid-range section
  • Proprietary patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high frequency array
  • Two 6.5" mid-bass patented ’overtone & harmonic’ transducers
  • Dual 11" low-frequency transducers
  • ​96dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
  • 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
  • 20Hz-30kHz frequency response​
  • Dimensions Width 13.25" x Depth 15.25" x Height 62"
  • 800 Watt power handling
  • Weight 175 lbs​
128x128jcarcopo
My Art Audio Diavolo SET 300b Tube Amplifier sounds phenomenally good through the Lyngdorf with the Room Perfect properly setup under a 2nd Speaker Setup while using the Preamp output on the Lyngdorf and my Luxman AS-55 amplifier switcher to switch from Class D to the tube amp.  It really makes a very noticeable difference in the Bass and Midrange.  I'm very happy with my system sound now and love both the Class D and the SET tube sound. I prefer the Diavolo on some music and the Class D on bigger pieces that can use the extra power.  It's great having choices! 
Hi jcarcopo,
I am really happy to read that things have worked out so well for you with the acquisition of the Lyngdorf. It sure seems as though the "room perfect "feature is excellent in its capacity. I can see where the 400 watts of the Lyngdorf are welcome for certain genres of music. I can also understand whers the 300b Diavolo may be unsurpassed for specific listening situations.

Bottom line is you have got it covered across the board with this current set up. Congratulations.
Charles
Interesting. I’ve been sort of eyeing monitors from Tekton. Kind of ugly but the more I read here the more I want to hear them.

im redoing my entire system and currently using Focal 807v which I like but I know there’s much better.  I’m very wary though as I listen to classic punk, classic reggae and 80’s/90’s alt vs jazz or the like. 
Go church I have the Monitor Impact, I use Plinius sa 100, alternate Viva tube 300b, if you can match this speakers right, they will play your prefer music effortlessly ...