Replacing generic RECEPTACLES

How important is it to replace your generic receptacles with audio grade receptacles . I already replaced my stock power cords to high end Shunyatas. Would it still be necessary to still change my generic receptacles to audio grade? 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xtattooedtrackman
sleepy, A couple things:
" The laws of physics haven’t changed since the 80’s"
Agreed, however power cord, interconnect, speaker wire, & audiophile outlets have.
" The insults from some members are probably a reflection of insecurity that stems from lack of understanding how power supplies and amplifiers really work"
Or (try to think outside of yourself for a minute)...
They are probably just tired of being told what they are actually hearing is not reality because another professor or engineer has been taught this by like minded professors or engineers that read all the facts required for audiophiles to understand from books that are really really old written by men who never heard recorded music at a level that even approaches the lower fringes of high fidelity.  
Post removed 
Well boxer, you laid out quite a stereotype at the same time as attempting to depreciate the works of many brilliant scientists who individually forgot more than a thousand average people combined will ever know. Believe what you want, and I will believe in the science that explains how every modern convenience we enjoy today actually works.
So...on the one hand we have an audiophile with an engineering degree in the science that is critical in the creation of the equipment we all love; who understands why and how electrical energy helps turn recorded media into beautiful music and is able to articulate his point clearly.

On the other hand...we have an audiophile whose apartment is filled with ultra-expensive AC plugs (many still "burning-in" via the refrigerator) whose credentials are merely the pair of ears we all possess.

You cannot eclipse reality by throwing a bunch of money at a receptical...no matter how badly you want it to work.