Looking for ideas - new mono blocks for stereo music

Hello!

I am on a bit of a mission to upgrade my equipment and just recently purchased the Esoteric K-01X SACD player.
In my case, the primary focus for critical listening is stereo music (aka red book CD) from the Esoteric.
My current chain is from the Esoteric through the Marantz 8802A into the Bryston 7B-SST2 powering a pair of JBL 1400 Array speakers.
I am very happy with the JBLs and just upgraded to the K-01X (had the X-03SE before).

Right now I would like to hear some suggestions for new mono blocks. I am already planning on adding the Esoteric C-03X(s) to the system to replace the Marantz as (stereo) pre-amp.

The primary focus is detail and resolution as I really love hearing new aspects of CDs that previous equipment couldn't reveal.
Soundstage and instrument placement are also high on the list. Bass slam / impact is not really a priority since I am stuck in an apartment for the time being.
Another factor is heat - I am looking for an amp, not a space heater. Especially considering the already hot summers in Toronto!
The price ceiling for me is somewhere around $20,000/pair

My current short list consists of:
Grandinote
Pass Labs
Simaudio
Mark Levinson

Now it's time for the brainpool (that's you guys!) to have at it :)

Thanks in advance!
128x128eohtar
I am with you @twoleftears and @auxinput

Already have the Audio Sensibility Silver Signature to connect the K-01X to the Marantz.
From there it's Nordost Blue Heaven to the Brystons - I just might try some sensible upgrade there. It's a 4m (or about 12ft for those non-metric) run, so it can get expensive - depending on the brand of course :)
As for power cords, it's Wire World (Electra 7 - OCC) for all the front end and Gutwire G Clef 2 for the amps which is OFC.
The wall sockets are Furutech Rhodium.
And last but not least, the speaker cable is the first generation Nordost Valhalla.

I admit that's a pretty mixed bag but like I said, the system seems to gel really well right now.
But of course that never stopped anyone from tweaking things here and there, right?

That being said, let's not turn this into a thread on cables - those conversations seem to get out of hand very quickly...

I have a pair of JBL 1400 Arrays.

I have tried a few different amps on them and have found that the Marantz MA9-S2 mono blocks as sounding superior.  I have them matching SC7-S2 pre and SA7-S1 sacdp as well.  I have not wanted to replace them.  As far as I am concerned, it would be ideal for you.

Resolution/detail/soundstage are (to me) fantastic.

@eohtar - sounds like you have a good set of cables overall, and you know where you're weak links are.  Yeah, I would look at upgrading the Blue Heaven interconnects.  And maybe upgrade the amp power cords to something like Wire World.  But enough said.