All Quiet on the Oppo front?

Many Oppo fans were talking about getting their pre-ordered UDP-205's a month ago, but no new posts as to current status. I haven't heard a word. I kinda thought there would be a July release, but apparently not.

Anybody receive any news from Oppo in the past month? 
bultaco
I agree Bultaco. (Motorcycle reference?).  It’s hard to believe they wouldn’t have made a run/runs to fill all orders. I’m sure many, myself included, would pay in advance.. I registered and confirmed months ago and thought this was a sure thing. However I haven’t heard anything lately and have read posts indicating production is over. ?? 
I do not have email to hand to paste their reply but I did ask today if they would consider more production with a 5000 order database.

Their answer was basically a very polite but firm no.
I can’t speak for others but my process was like this...

1. Click the interest link
2. Receipt of email @ 5 minutes later to confirm email address
3. Receipt of email containing link to purchase

PS: Same process for the UDP-203 purchased. I also own a BDP-83 and a BDP-93.
☝🏻☝🏻Clearly stated, thanks!

I asked Oppo about multiple product purchases from folks having used multiple email addresses. Here is their response:

”We are limiting sales to one per customer/household regardless of email addresses.”

So some of these requests might be turned down once they get similar CC/shipping info.

Those who are buying them simply to flip them at a higher price are likely going to be disappointed. Great value at $1300. Not so much at $2400+. 
Post removed