Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Considering a Classe CAV-150 for my CS 2.3s.  Can't find a pro/definitive review with measurements, but based on everything I have read, this should be a good match, esp with my goal of cleaner treble and a bit more body in the mids.  Not thrilled about buying a ~20 year old amp tho, y'all got any advice for me?
One Thiel-related thought. That amp is rated for 4 ohm minimum impedance. Your CS2.3 rides around 4 ohms over much of its range, but drops to 3 over a broad area from 100 to 1K Hz, and touches 2 ohms at 400-500 Hz where there is lots of musical content. See the Stereophile review. If I were throwing that load at that amp, I would seek real hard-core knowledge and experience. More to the point, I would default to believing Classé, and not burden that amp with that load.
thosb --I used a Classe ca-100 for years with my old 2.2s. Then I bought a Classe ca-300. BIG difference: dynamics, stage, you name it. Couldn't believe I had lived with such low power for all those years! I still have the 2.2s (which I plan to sell), but now run my 3.7s with the Classe ca-300. It sounds terrific, but a teeny congested on orchestral climaxes, stuff like that. So I'm on the lookout for an amp upgrade at some point.
Is anybody else using or have used a Parasound aA21 on the cA2.4’s. I use a one for years.  I’d be interested in what others thought. Specifically about how the amp and bass response were handled. 
tmsrdg - for what it's worth, you might offer those 2.2s to this group first. I know it's all vaporware until we have real upgraded speakers for comparison and review, but I anticipate significantly better sound from the new hot-rodded 2.2s.