Corelli - really????

Hi,
I read the 6 moons review on this but I still have a hard time believing this can improve a system.  Anyone have any experience with these?
https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products/488-akiko-audio-power-conditioner-corelli-english
anderock
Scott, I swapped out power cords early this morning. Took about 8 hours to 'reset' but the power cord differences are present as well. I am super pleased with the results in my 'standard' configuration (the previous outlet and power cord). 
Just recently purchased the Corelli.. and I might add.. with a bit of trepidation on my part. Well, long story short... this conditioner is absolutely a game changer in my system. What it brings to the table is nothing short of musical nirvana. I know my words my seem a bit overboard, but folks,what it does is just crazy good and something everyone should try to experience if the opportunity arises.

I am using it plugged into my Shunyata Hydra 8..which is a passive unit..and the results are simply "superb"...I want to thank all the participants in this thread for their honest reviews of this music making machine...

Hmm!!! I am now pondering if the addition of the Castello and/or the DIY Harmonizer unit could be a big plus in the musical checkbox column..making for the combination of a truly sota conditioning system...

Just a quick update... I recently added a DIY Harmonizer unit into my system to compliment the Corelli. WOW!!!... This thing doesn’t compliment it...it super charges it!!! Everything that I love about the Corelli has now been magnified/enhanced with the Harmonizer installed into the circuit breaker box...removing even more sonic congestion/noise from the musical fabric.The air,quietness,delicacy,articulation and overall presentation..including enhanced low level bass slam..can now let the music unfold/breath into a much more involving auditory delight...making for an even more refined and enjoyable listening experience.
The separation of instruments/voices and the notes they create can be heard as never before..with more delicate details emerging with an involvement factor off the charts... I dare you to turn your system off..it won’t be easy !!! 8) Highly recommended to any Corelli owner who may demand the proverbial ’icing on the cake’ and the need to ’eat it too’.
Delicious...
Post removed