Has anyone tried the Audience Forte F3 power cord?

I'm  also looking at AudioQuest NRG-2 and Shunyata Venom.

Your thoughts? 

JD
128x128curiousjim
The 3’s now have about 250-300 hours of use. The difference between the 40 year old stock cords is noticeable mostly in the base. I have Acoustat Model X’s the have a really great midrange, a very good upper end and a somewhat weak bottom end. While nothing will give them the punch of an (your speaker here), the definition and clarity  is definitely better.

More to follow.

JD
Thanks for the reply, Jim.

Yeesh, "40 year old stock cords"! 1978 vintage?!
Guess it WAS time for an update.

Thanks again.
Yep, mine are numbers 502 and 504. They were made in 1978 or maybe 1979. I replaced some of the caps and the Opamp chip thirty years ago. They were mostly stock until late last year when I got the bug to update. I replaced the input jacks and added tube risers last year. I had the the fuses replaced with hydraulic circuit breakers, the auto on circuit was removed and replaced with switches, and a few odds and ends replaced. So while I was at it I replace the power cords and even got a set of new tubes for them!

JD
I’ve added Audience Forte F3 to my CJ ET5 pre-amp, Auralic Aries G2, and PS Audio DirectStream DAC. Very noteworthy improvements in sound over my older cords, which were between $500-$700 cords. At their $300 MSRP, they are truly one of the most astounding values in all of high end audio. I bought mine for $125 as b-stock, and at that price they are simply a preposterous value. I loved them so much, a bought 4 more for my home theater system (different audio stack than my 2-channel system), with equally remarkable improvements in sound. If you can find any still available at $125 b-stock price, run, don’t walk and snap them up. Even at the full $299 they are worth it. Very highly recommended and I agree very much with the glowing reviews written about them.

They sound good out of the box, but like many power cords, need 300 hours to fully burn in.

It’s my first experience with Audience, and I was so blown away, I picked up an Au 24 SE+ USB cable from them on discount from a trade show, and after about 300 hours burnin, I’m flabbergasted at the improvement in sound from my Auralic Aries G2 and PS Audio DSD. I’m becoming a big fan of Audience as a result...
The component's stock cords will rob and steal dynamics and clarity.So?  If you are going to try a audiophile cable in your system? In able to hear the difference? All the other components that are still using their OEM cables will veil and muffle the benefits of the better cord.  You might as well not bother. 

I find that typical stock cables choke and veil.  You need to find a place that offers a thirty day return and order a power cable for all your system.   A good place to start is Audio Advisor Pangea cords.  Cords need to burn in for awhile. But, if you can not hear a difference right away (which will keep getting better burning in) ?  Then there is no hope.  

Even if it sounds lousy at first?  It proved the point that power cords effect the sound....

I have been using Pangea for about four years now.  With better cables when you try a different audiophile cable?  They will allow you to hear the change in sound quality when trying a different cord.   I find trying the new cord in a source component shows up the best to test the difference.